Provide leadership and management of corporate sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals, and achieve company annual sales targets.
1. Direct and manage corporate sales and marketing functions.
2. Develop and manage sales selling cycle and methodology.
3. Direct and oversee the corporate marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
4. Develop five year and ten year business plans for the corporate.
5. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
6. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
7. Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
8. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
9. Participate in the development of new project proposals.
10. Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
11. Supervise the planning and development of corporate marketing and communications materials.
12. Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
13. Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
14. Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
15. Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
16. Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
17. Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department & subsidiaries staff.
18. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
2. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
3. Master’s Degree and 5 years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
4. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
5. Experience and knowledge in laser industry and optics industry is preferred.
Base in China, USA or Germany with global travelling. At least stay in Headquarter in Xi'an for 6 months per year.
Develop businesses in Automotive, Information Technology and Consumer Electronics, develop and manage business relationship with external partners to support successful execution of expansion projects, ongoing business operations and also create continuous goodwill towards Focuslight where our global businesses are.
1. Developing strategy to manage relationships with external partners where our business operations and projects are, and delivering new value to our business.
2. Project execution support, and also overseeing the progress to generate regular update for regional and expansion leadership.
3. Monitoring regulation & policy changes where our business is to generate reports and recommendation to business and operations leadership if necessary.
4. Successfully navigating partner landscape to identify key decision makers, and support & participate the deal process until its closure.
5. Collaborating with Regional HQ teams and pulling resources necessary to support business projects.
6. Working with strategy, product, market, account management & operation teams to support of the delivery of business & commercial goals.
7. Analysis of markets and development of existing and new customers.
8. Building and achieving the business plan, and identify new leads and potential new markets.
9. Partner with Product Marketing Team, Sales and Marketing leadership to understand product line priorities, roadmap and key messaging.
10. Manage the Business Development Department across the corporation and subsidiaries.
11. Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
1. Master’s degree with experience in a senior-level sales, marketing or supply chain management position.
2. >5 years of working experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry.
3. >3 years work experience in a role of business development and external partner relationship management or supply chain management.
4. Proven success executing high impactful deals that delivered across key business metrics
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills.
6. Good business acumens and sense of urgency.
7. Excellent judgment, presence and mature personality; experience working with executives.
8. Willing to take initiatives to drive business results.
1. This position could base in China or US with global travelling.
2. At least stay in Headquarters in Xi'an for 4 months per year.